Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Teacher Evaluation

This week has taken my focus to my observation that my principal will be in on Thursday for. We are currently using the Tulsa Model TLE (Teacher and Leader Effectiveness) This model uses 20 indicators in the evaluation and it has been my goal to have several (well, at least 3..lol) examples/artifacts for each of the 20 indicators. OK....Listen up! Here's some words of wisdom!!! Don't wait and do it all at one time! I had even made myself some cover sheets for each indicator in which I've stuck post it notes on as I've done something that I've felt has related to the indicator, but going back and writing it now and trying to find pictures or copies of work....HA! What a chore! SO.........(note to self) Next year, as I do something, I will document it, copy any student work for examples, take any pictures of relevancy and place in TLE binder immediately. Sounds like a plan! Here's just a few of my many pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment