Friday, February 28, 2014

iT's tIME fOR SomE SerIOus sEUsSNeSs


I just love this time of year! We are kicking off our Read Across America week on Monday, but you know that one week of Dr. Seuss just isn't enough! My co-teacher and I began our Seussivities (this is fun!) this past week. Here's a few pics of just a few things that we've done......

We had to try Green Eggs and Ham, of course! (I thought it looked pretty disgusting!)

We charted if we liked it or not...Most did (not me)
Then came the GOOD egg!
Everyone LOVED this one!

We created "Things" by painting our hands and used watercolor to paint our hot air balloons that are going to take us to "All the places that we want to go"!


Here's a look at some of the activities we've done and going to be doing. You can get all this HERE!!










No comments:

Post a Comment