Friday, September 26, 2014

Freebie Friday!

Today's freebie is all about APPLES! 3 different Play-doh activies: Measure and make worms; Roll the correct number of apples for the tree; Make the number mats.  A literacy center where students pick a sight word apple and record.  Lastly, a letter Aa sort.

I do have one request from you though!! :)  If you download this freebie, will you help me out by clicking on this link and voting for my project for my classroom? Thanks!! https://www.limeadesforlearning.com/projects/1282650

Click on the pic above to get your freebie!


2 comments:

  1. Hey Jamie-
    I'm Leslie and I blog at TeachJunkie.com and KindergartenWorks.com. I love sharing the work that teacher bloggers do (like you!) and wanted to swing an idea past you.

    You have this apples freebie post that I want to feature on TeachJunkie.com and write up a summary about it and link people to your post. Could I use a graphic from your post in my article?

    Here's an example of someone else's feature that has a graphic and a link that is a good example of what yours might look like: http://www.teachjunkie.com/organization/classroom-library-in-6-steps/

    And just because I like what you do - I'd also like to know if I came across more fantastic things on your site, if that'd be cool to do more in the future... or if you'd want to have me email you again for permission with each of those ideas. I love to round up popular collections that send massive amounts of traffic!

    I look forward to hearing from you - teachjunkie(at)gmail.com

    Thanks,
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete