Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Phonological Awareness Skills on Smart board? Yes, please!!

For those of you who are dedicated to keeping "Literacy 1st" in your classroom, I think you will enjoy this Smart board file full of phonological awareness skill practice for your students!



My favorite thing about this file is that there are no pieces, word cards, picture cards, etc.  I don’t have to find room on my walls or pocket charts to use.

These are foundation reading skills that really should be practiced daily and all you have to do is simply click a file to open it and practice any time during the day that you wish.

The fact that you can change out different recordings and questions make this file’s duration endless.  The hardest part of the file, the set-up and linking of pages, is already done for you. I hope you enjoy!


Click on pic above to get yours!

16 comments:

  1. I would love this for my classroom!
    dsmiley@npusc.k12.in.us

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! I have so many that need to work on this. Wdbarry@enidk12.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! So many of my kinders still have "Holes" to fill in their continuum! This would be such a fun way to practice skills, and I love that it can be modified! :)

    ecfisher AT enidk12 DOT org

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing and would be very helpful to my students! Aprilbrnico@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is AWESOME! I would put this to good use :)
    Brensm@charter.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would love to have this!!
    Claire.Mcloughlin@owasso.k12.ok.us

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I teach half day and do not do enough phonemic awareness. I could incorporate this into my SmartBoard calendar routine!! jackitola@gmail.com

      Delete
  8. Fun, fun, fun! Practice in PA skills is essential at this stage in development. I cannot wait to use this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats! You are my 2nd winner! I will be emailing you shortly!

      Delete
  9. Wow! You amaze me!!!! Love this!!!! dkbyers@enidk12.org

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great. Absolutely love this.
    sjinselman@enidk12.org

    ReplyDelete
  11. A must have! Grab it up and spread the word. Jamie's activities are awesome. I plan on using this SB file each morning during circle and work it in throughout the day when we have an 'extra' couple minutes to practice.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wasn't an early bird this morning, but this looks AWESOME! I actually slept in this morning. What a great feeling! : )
    By the way. . . *☆* HaPpY New YeAr! *☆*

    ReplyDelete