Sunday, March 23, 2014

Spring is in the Air!

Well, spring break has been wonderful, but back to work it is. You know, the sooner we start back, the sooner we're out for SUMMER! I have noticed that some of my best sellers on TPT are the activities that also include a Smartboard version as well. So, I've placed my focus of my spring bundle to include a center or small group game/activity with a Smartboard version of the activity, along with worksheets that all coincide with one another. I must say this has been one of the most fun bundles to make. PLUS....it's Easter, so you know there's so many cute accessories at the dollar stores to use with your center games! Here's just a sneak peak at one of the activities.

How cute are those carrot eggs that I found at Dollar Tree? Well, that's just one of the activities that this bundle will include. Look for the bundle to come out within the next week! Be sure to follow my blog or store to receive notifications of new and free products :)

No comments:

Post a Comment