Friday, July 11, 2014

Freebie Friday!

My school has chosen a school-wide theme for next year and I'm "wild" about it!! lol I've never done an actually theme before (besides just color or pattern), so this is kind of fun. Well, let's see.... I need to make name plates for the kids, new rules posters, new cubby labels, a where are we board, a welcome banner........oh my I'm already out of ink and laminating pouches!! I better stop. I think for my Freebie Friday I'll share the Welcome Banner and Where are we? board. Enjoy!
Click the pic above or HERE to get yours FREE!





2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is wonderful! I've been thinking of decorating with a "wild" theme this year, and this banner will be perfect! Thank you so much. ~Sunny~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for linking up last week, please come back tomorrow...you are my Featured Blogger!
    ~Fern

    Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas!
    Fern Smith's Pinterest Boards!

    ReplyDelete