Sunday, July 27, 2014

More Classroom Pics


I've been seeing teachers make flip books for their back-to-school parent hand-outs and I wanted to give it a try. It was really easy to make and I like the look of it. You can download the template by clicking on the picture. Just trade out my info. for yours! Keep the dotted lines, for that's where you'll need to cut your pages to construct your flip book.

A few more "wild" touches were added to my room too!




My Classroom Rules.... Whole Brain Teaching with a twist :)


I saw this on Pinterest and am wanting to give it a try. I'm hoping this will help the noise level during centers. For each time the level exceeds the acceptable level a letter is removed. If the letters get down to NO, then there is NO talking at all. I'm thinking I'll just have a few minute time out at our tables. I have gone back and forth about how I feel about this strategy. I'm gonna try it and my hopes are that they learn real fast what noise level is expected and it can be taken down within a few weeks. We'll see :)

Lastly, for tonight...my birthday box and balloons. All students get a present from the box on their birthday (Dollar stuff) and a crazy straw balloon. Last year I did the balloons on one of those BIG pixie stix. Yeah, I think my parents this year will appreciate the crazy straws much better! 




No comments:

Post a Comment