Saturday, June 13, 2015

I've moved!

So, I've moved into a new room at my school and I LOVE IT! First of all, it's bigger! Secondly, it has a bathroom. Thirdly, I'm now with my other Kinder teachers (adios 2nd graders!) Lastly, it's red! Well, of course all of my blue tubs and decor will not match. It's been so fun finding and creating all new red and black things. I've kind of fallen in love with ladybugs too! Here's a picture of my room- the blank slate!





I have a fun idea for my classroom library, but for now I've just made the letters that will hang in it. I found these wooden letters at Wal-Mart. My husband painted them for me and I found some bling stickers (Dollar Tree) to fancy them up! 



My other project was some wicker basket sets that I bought used from a teacher online site. Once again, the lovely husband painted them for me. I added some polka dot duct tape trim and some ribbon. I love how it turned out!


I have several other projects going, so I'll be blogging again very soon! Have a fun, yet restful summer!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment