Friday, March 13, 2015

Fairy Tales and a FREEBIE!!

So we began our unit on Fairy Tales this week. We read the 3 Little Pigs and then Goldilocks and the 3 Bears. These two books are perfect to do together in one week and then do some comparing and contrasting! I have created a bundle FULL of different activities that go along with these two stories. 60 pages of printables and 34 pages of SMART board fun!



You can get this bundle HERE!

How about a freebie Friday?? 
This is the ABC Order activities that are included in the bundle. Hope you enjoy!

Get your freebie HERE!




2 comments:

  1. I love teaching fairy tales! We will have our unit in May so I am filing your cute abc order freebies away for then. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jamie, This is Fern from Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas. I want to thank you for linking up at my Teaching Blog Addict's Freebie Friday, tomorrow you're my Featured Blogger!
    Have a great weekend,
    Fern
    Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas!
    Fern Smith's Pinterest Boards!

    ReplyDelete