Sunday, March 29, 2015

I LOVE spring time!

I would have to say that the last nine weeks is definitely my favorite time of the year. Not just because my students are at mastery level in many skills and WAY more independent (although this is still worth a HALLELUJAH!), but because I LOVE the spring themes that we teach. I begin April with weather and usually some Easter stuff. Then I cover plants, insects, dinosaurs, and ocean. That's really all that there is time for and that's cramming as much fun and educational stuff in as possible.

Have you guys seen these cute little carrot eggs at Dollar Tree? They are perfect for placing a picture card and letters in for building words.

This is just one of the games included in my Spring Bundle. There is a SMART board version of this also. The student clicks on a carrot to reveal the picture and using the "fridge magnets" to build the word.

This bundle can be found HERE!

I've also whipped up a freebie that you might enjoy! My students need some extra work on identifying middle vowel sounds, so why not make an Easter egg sort for this week. Click on the pic to get yours!


1 comment:

  1. I do love spring!! Your Easter egg sort is super cute! Thank you for sharing!
    Crystal
    www.funandlearningatbba.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete