Friday, April 10, 2015

Freebie Friday!

First, just a few random things that I love! This is the new bulletin board design made by my co-teacher. I love it!

Also, I wanted to share my new organizational tool for storing all  a few of my zippered bad games and such. I love it! It's so handy to turn and grab an activity to work with my kiddos at my teacher table. As the year moves along, I'll just trade out the bags for some new ones. I used a small curtain rod, the large Command hooks, and medium sized binder rings. (I believe 1").

Now, on to my freebie! We have been doing DINOSAURS this week (which I also love)! Last year I made these for my freebie!

This year I made some cute little sight word dinosaurs that you clip clothespins on to spell the sight word. (They look really cool with their clothespin spikes!) I also made a few small letter sequence dinosaur puzzles. I hope you enjoy and HAPPY FRIDAY!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment