Saturday, August 9, 2014

CLASSROOM REVEAL!

So my decor is what I call hodge podge haven. It's a little chevron, some polka dot, some "wild" print because of our school-wide theme and a lot of my favorite color - BLUE! I know, it's way too many patterns, but I think it works just fine for me.

I'll give the tour in a complete 360 around the room, starting at my computer area. Sit back for a moment, there's A LOT of pictures with descriptions! I hope you like....



















Hope you enjoyed!







5 comments:

  1. Your classroom is so cute. I love the little couches and the restaurant. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your room! Your reading table skirt is brilliant! I need that to hide my JUNK! I would love for you to link up with my setting up for success. You can pop my picture in your blog as well, and be registered to win $65 from Starbucks, Michaels, and P.F. Changs!!! :)
    Have a great year!!!

    Just a Primary Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your table skirt!!
    Becky (Kinder Korner)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little couches are adorable as is your Kinder Cafe. Cute room!
    Have a great year!
    Jean
    Diving Into 2nd Grade

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your room! Thinking ahead to next year... do you remember where you bought your jelly bracelets?

    ReplyDelete