Friday, August 22, 2014

"Wild About Learning" and a FREEBIE

First week of school is just about complete! I LOVE my Kinders, but WOW, I always forget how simple you must begin. My two favorite examples from the week....."What does clean up mean?" and, after showing students how to choose the "shapes" tool on the Smart board, I had some students trying it out. Well, he forgot to click on the shapes icon first and I said, pointing to the icon "Remember, we have to tell it we want to make a shape first." He leaned in close to the board and said "I want to make a shape." LOL (CONCRETE THINKERS)

It's also been so fun having a school-wide theme. Our theme is "Wild About Learning". I thought it would be fun to go around the school, snapping pics of all the fun decor.

Now on to the FREEBIE!

I have loved using this template for my math tub planning and word work planning. I'll let you download my first few weeks that I've completed. Just delete out my pages if you want. There are blank templates at the end.  Hopefully, some of you can find it useful! Enjoy!


Click HERE for Math Tub Planning Sheets.

Click HERE for Word Work Planning Sheets.


1 comment: