Friday, August 8, 2014

Table Caddies Complete


1. I considered for a moment having multiple colors of caddies, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I truly think I have some type of disorder?! They must all MATCH :)
2. This spray paint is awesome (and a little pricey), but is made especially for plastics. I probably could have used only 1 can, but I had to paint the bottoms and give a good second coat too. I ended up using about a can and a half.
3. We now have all black caddies.......time for some ribbon! 
4. Staying with the "wild" theme, I chose a zebra and snow leopard 1.5" ribbon. It took right at 33" for each one.
5. I made some labels that matched my name plates on the tables. Ready to laminate! BTW, I LOVE this Scotch laminator.
6. They are complete.....time to take them to the classroom.
7. They have found their new homes for the year. I must say that I adore them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment